- Complimentary Evaluation of Existing or Potential Home with a Written Proforma of Earnings, Expenses and ‘Turnkey’ costs to optimize earnings and notes on how to reduce costs. Current Vacation Rental Owners typically find Our Team can increase their profitability by at least 15-20%
- Should you desire, based on the above projection, Our Team will make Your Home Turnkey from Furnishings to Linens (we have 20 years’ experience in what Travelers want to rent), which translates into higher earnings for you. Remember, travelers want to stay in a home at least as nice as their own home when they vacation.
- Owner’s Rep to Supervise Contractors when absent or you don’t want to handle a project
- Property Research / Comparative Analysis / Luxury Specialist / and 1031 and REVERSE 1031 Specialist with a Team of professionals to assist you in your analysis, if needed.
- Interior Maintenance (appliances, walls)
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Pool Servicing & Pool Equipment Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Equipment
- Landscaping & Grounds Management
- Security & Alarm Systems
- Water Filtration Systems
- Home Inspection, Mold Inspection & Remediation
- Roof Repairs (and New Roofs @from Reasonably priced Contractor certified by 2 Counties)
- Minor and Major Home Repairs
- Yacht & Boat Rentals and Purchases – New and Used
- Yacht Management
- Dock Building, Maintenance and Repair
- Paver Installation, Repairs, Maintenance
- Luxury Vehicle & Recreational Watercraft Management
- Preferred Vendor Rates Given to Owners for: Pool Service, A/C Contractor, Handymen, Housekeeping Service, FloridaRentals.com, Photographer, Roofing Contractor, Security System Vendor, Electrician, Painting Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Pool Equipment, Home Furnishing, Linens, and Landscaping Services, other discounts available.
- Staging Home for Professional Photography & Video – photography & video services paid for by owner.
- Setting Up & Optimizing Vacation Websites for your property. (These are VRBO and Florida Rentals.com – we set them up at no cost to you); you do pay for the annual Marketing – currently a fee of $1,000. We will Market YOUR PROPERTY multiple other places (if it qualifies) including Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, Mansion Global, The Luxury Guide, Unique Homes, and a curated list of Luxury Vendors & Realtors WHO have clients looking for homes like yours. We may even hold Vacation Rental OPEN HOUSES, IF appropriate.
- SET UP HOME ON MLS (Multiple Listing Service) – yes – because Luxury Realtors look here. They are not familiar with the Vacation Rental Sites.
- Licensing with State, County, & City Agencies
- Marketing – Digital, Video (YouTube & Instagram—occasionally with INFLUENCERS), & Print Media to get your home seen by Clientele who want to rent luxury homes in South Florida (CEOs, Entrepreneurs, professional athletes – with their families, retired business owners (multi-generational guests), CFOs, Money Managers, etc.
- Monthly Tax Reporting (State & County)
- Full Background checks on Guests
- Use of Copyrighted Rental Agreement drafted by #1 Short-Term Vacation Rental Attorney in State for FLHG/FLPM specifically for Our Owners to protect against Liability from Guests and spells out Guest Responsibilities for informing management of any damages within 24 hours of check in OR damages which occur while on premises which could lead to a hazardous situation.
- Extensive Marketing to Luxury Clientele List of more than 5,000
- Concierge Check-in for Guests – and 24/7 availability for Emergencies and Code Compliance Challenges
- (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist & Guild Member/Real Estate Negotiation Expert/Pricing Strategy Advisor/Resort & Second Home Property Specialist)
#1 Individual Agent in Closed Sales Volume – Keller Williams Realty Professionals
Silver, Gold & Platinum Programs Available
Commissionable Rates Vary Based on Property between 20-25% plus any cooperating agent fees (for the Vacation Rental)
For Non-Commissionable Activities – there is a Variable monthly fee which is based on the time and amount of services required.
Making Homes Turnkey (Pre-Sale, After Purchase, or Prepping for Vacation Rental)
- Working with our contractors or yours
- Interior Design/Staging
- Owner’s Representative